This recipe has been shared with kind permission from @walla_abueid. Follow her on Instagram to see some more of her beautiful creations.
- 3-4 packets of Biscoff biscuits (dependent on tray size)
- 600ml thick cream
- Dash of vanilla esscence
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Half a jar of Biscoff spread
- Crush 3/4 biscuits for decoration purposes
- Place cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whip until soft peaks form
- Melt Biscoff spread in the microwave until saucy
- Add base layer of biscuits
- Spread a layer of cream over the biscuits
- Drizzle with Biscoff spread
- Repeat steps until you have the desired number of layers
- Place some melted Biscoff spread in a piping bag and pipe lines on top of the cream
- Use a skewer to drag through the lines, creating a pattern
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours then enjoy!